“The Covid-19 Risk Portal is proving to be a valuable and powerful tool to get global travel information in one place. I am already referring to the site on a daily basis to help understand and categorise our current and planned operations from both health risk and travel restrictions.”
Head of Security, Virgin Atlantic Airways
WatchKeeper is a situational awareness platform for monitoring natural disasters, violent incidents and public health emergencies.
WatchKeeper allows organisations and government agencies to proactively identify risks before they threaten critical operations.
Global awareness of risk events in relation to assets and employees. Carry out duty of care and gain a competitive advantage.
Anticipate, identify and contextualise threats to expatriates, strategic business interests and tourist hotspots. Minimise disruption to critical national infrastructure, business investments and prevent loss of life.
Synchronise IoT sensors and devices into a single operating system to monitor transportation systems, utilities and public safety authorities.
Logistics & Supply Chain
Plot fixed and moving assets, understanding adverse weather, public disorder and health risks which may impact shipments in advance.
Track natural disasters and political risk events, assess total value insured impact, automate risk reporting to clients and verify claims.
Mobility & Ride Sharing
Import market boundaries, track assets in real-time and implement movement restrictions
A unified critical event management platform, built in collaboration with global security teams who manage diverse incidents at scale.
- Define alerting thresholds
- Track active and historic incidents
- Review incident timelines with action items
- Define standard operating procedures
- Present executive briefings
- Assign incidents to team members
- Identify and review incident hotspots and trends
- Setup custom notifications via any channel
- Create and share custom views and dashboards
- Create bespoke maps and alerts for major events
- Collaborate and communicate with your team in real-time
- Benchmark against industry peers and sectors
For Watch Officers
- Visualise all risks in one common operating picture
- Be alerted when escalation is required
- Quickly identify people, assets and supply chains near risk events
- View and follow standard operating procedures
- Share live incident timelines to mobile users
- Simple to use intuitive user interface
For Development Teams
- Integrate any internal network-connected system or database
- Built using open standards
- Create custom integrations
- Developer-friendly API
A platform you can trust
- Single Sign On with SAML 2.0
- Encryption at rest and in transit
- TLS 1.2 and AES-256
- Role based access control
- Security audit logs
- Regular penetration testing
- High availability
- One click deploy to any cloud
In The Press
WatchKeeper International selected for NCSC Accelerator
WatchKeeper International joins an accelerator run by the UK National Cyber Security Centre in partnership with the UK Government Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and Wayra (Telefónica’s Open Innovation Hub) supporting innovative technology startups related to smart cities, cyber security and situational awareness.Read more >>
WatchKeeper International approved as UK Government supplier
WatchKeeper International is pleased to announce that we have been approved and listed on the UK Government's G-Cloud 12 supplier list.Read more >>
Covid-19 Risk Portal - WatchKeeper International in partnership with Risk Advisory
WatchKeeper International in partnership with Risk Advisory releases new Covid-19 Risk Portal to help global organisations recover from the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.Read more >>
Geovation on Australian Bushfires
WatchKeeper demonstrates how it is monitoring the catastrophic Australian bushfires in real-time for its clients. By ingesting local Australian authority advisories and warnings, WatchKeeper is proactively alerting clients to areas at risk from the encroaching fires.Read more >>
The MapScaping Podcast
Hugh Farquhar, WatchKeeper International's CEO, talks about the benefits of location intelligence for large organisations in managing some of the world's most catastrophic events, such as terrorism and natural disasters.Listen here >>
International Security Journal
Hugh Farquhar, WatchKeeper International's CEO, discusses how a critical event management platform can help businesses respond more effectively to this year's hurricane and typhoon season - see page 56.Read more >>
The Five Best Public Data Sources For Managing Tropical Storm Risk
WatchKeeper discusses where to find the best sources for tropical storm data and how each can help Security Managers manage risk.Read story >>